Tuesday 15 July 2008
It has been a great month here on Amberkatze's Book Blog and it isn't over yet!! I hit 200 books read over the weekend and the site has now had over 10,000 hits!!! There are an amazing amount of subscriptions to the newsletter and so I want to give something back!

Each month I will randomly pick someone from my newsletter subscribers and they will win a prize! The prize will always be announced before hand so you can all drool over it and the prize will most likely be a book! I hope that is ok with everyone ;)

Because this is the first month I am running this and because my Birthday is at the end of the month. I will be giving away 3 books to start us off! That means there will be 3 winners!!!

Here are the books I am giving away!

First we have 'Dante's Girl' by Natasha Rhodes. I interviewed Natasha a few weeks ago and her publisher sent me this copy to give away! So what better time to give it away than now!







Next up is 'Night Shift' by Lilith Saintcrow. This is the newest release from this amazing author and it is the first in a new series as well. You can see my review here.









And last up is another new release and this time something a little bit more on the fun side. Deja Demon by Julie Kenner is the fourth book in the series and if you like something a little lighter than the other 2 books on offer this one is for you. You can read my review here.




How to enter and the rules -

To enter you have to be signed up to my newsletter. Your subscription must be verified otherwise you will not be entered.

On the 31st of July...no scrap that as I am going to be getting very drunk that day....on the 3rd of August (back from getting drunk then) I will pick the winners using RaffleKing. I will contact the three winners via the emails they signed up for the newsletter
with.

The winners then have a week to reply to me saying which book they prefer, what their second choice would be and then their 3rd choice.

First come first served!

If one of the winners doesn't reply in time a new winner will be picked.

All of my books are registered on Bookcrossing.com. This means they have a number written inside them. You do not have to be a member of Bookcrossing to enter and I do not expect the winners to join Bookcrossing or journal the book.

So sign up for the newsletter to win!

Oh and don't forget to enter the Angie Fox ARC contest!!

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, July 15, 2008 |


4 Comments:


At 15 July 2008 at 16:33, Anonymous Anonymous

You certainly know how to feed our need. If I forget in the coming weeks, enjoy your birthday and hopefully you'll remember all the good parts.

 

At 16 July 2008 at 13:32, Anonymous Anonymous

i signed up!!!!!!!!!gypsywitch36@yahoo.com

tasha t

 

At 19 July 2008 at 09:50, Blogger Unknown

im a fan!1 and have been signed up

 

At 30 July 2008 at 01:37, Blogger Harry Markov

I am sooo in!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online