Sunday 3 August 2008
It is Sunday and I am sooooo tired! I had a wonderful time in Prague and got very tipsy and didn't sleep much at all. When I get some better photos to show you maybe I will post them....

Thank you to everyone who sent me messages here, on facebook, through MySpace and the book forums I haunt. Everyone knows that coming home after a holidy is depressing but all the messages made me smile so a huge thank you and hugs to you all!

So I have been out of the loop most of this week so this Sunday Round-up could get long...so hold on and enjoy!

To start things off today I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to author and Amberkatze's Book Blog friend Terri Garey! She won the 2008 RITA for Best First Book Finalists for her book Dead Girls Are Easy and I am really happy for her!

There are alot of other RITA winners that also deserved to win and did! You can find the full list here.

Over on Literary Escapism there is an amazing amount of information! First there is a new magazine for me to look at called Falcata! It is avaliable to download and it is full of author interviews! Then secondly there is a list of upcomming releases, some news about Keri Arthur and a couple of other snippets of news! Lastly there is the Escapist Newletter which has me adding more and more books to my wishlist! Thank you Literary Escapism!

There is always cool stuff over on Vampire Wire run by author Marta Acosta! I missed so much while I was away!

I was really happy to hear this news from Yasmine Galenorn! If you are a fan you will be happy too!

Over on Yankee Romance Reviews this week there are some guest Bloggers. If you are a Mindy Klasky of Candance Havens fan you may want to go and have a look!

Maybe some of you remember mI ran a contest a few months back to win a copy of Rogue by Rachel Vincent? Well the winner of the contest has put the book back up for grabs!!! So go over and check out the contest and get hold of this amazing book!

There is still time to enter the Rachel Caine contest over on Sidhe's site! You could win yourself a signed copy of upcoming new Weather Warden book Gale Force so it go throw your name in the pot!

Also over on Terra's Blog there is a new contest up! She is giving away a copy of From Dead to Worse by Charaline Harris. Go on over and enter!

So that is enough for today! I am tired!!

Hopefully I will be back later with a new interview and contest!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, August 03, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 3 August 2008 at 12:25, Blogger Estella

Glad to have you back!

 

At 4 August 2008 at 13:59, Anonymous Anonymous

Glad to see you back but I nearly got eye strain trying to read all of the new posts. It must have been a great birthday!!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online