Friday 22 August 2008
TFI Friday!!! This week has been the week of tooth ache. A tooth ache so bad that I couldn't even read. Then I got this root canal thing and well now one side of my face looks twice the size of the other. I am hoping that the tooth will now behave its self and I will be able to sleep again.

Anyway that isn't the reason I am posting! First I wanted to say that I have settled on a book prize for this months newsletter giveaway. Storm Born by Richelle Mead was my favourite read so far this month so I want to make sure it travels on to someone else. You can find out more details about the book here and to have a chance at winning the book all you have to do is be a verified subscriber to my newsletter by the 30th of September when I randomly pick a winner.

Oh and I wanted to remind you all about this weeks contest. If you want to win an signed ARC of The Immortals : The crossing then you have until Sunday to enter here!

One last thing....because I am feeling a little better and the tooth ache is nearly gone I thought some of you maybe interested in knowing what guests I have lined up over the coming weeks. Every Sunday there is a new author interview with contest and I can tell you that Caitlin Kittredge, Jackie Kessler, Marta Acosta and Jeanne Stein are all going to be here on Amberkatze's Book Blog from now till the end of September. So keep checking in because there are some cool prizes attached to these interviews!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, August 22, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 22 August 2008 at 15:42, Anonymous Anonymous

MEMEMEME i signed up for newsletter

tash t
gypsywitch36@yahoo.com

 

At 22 August 2008 at 23:39, Blogger Caffey

Amberkat, would love to be in the contest for this book! Thanks bunches.

Ouch! I've had them before and I always ask for an antibiotic. Its what helps the pain the most for me.

I starred to make sure I visit each day and Sunday. I'm looking forward to the guess chats too!

 

At 23 August 2008 at 00:32, Blogger Ladytink_534

Those things must be catching! My husband recently had to have his wisdom teeth removed because they were hurting him so much and my dad is going to have to have his done as well. Hope you feel better soon!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online