Sunday 27 July 2008
Another Sunday is upon us and I am still in a good mood because I am still off work!!! My picture this week is the 'Queen of Hearts' by Rachel Anderson. She is one of my favourite artists and I am actually cross stitching this picture to put up on my wall. It will take me about 20 years to get done though so maybe someone can send me a poster of this lovely Queen? ;)

Over on Something Wicked this week author Shirley Damsgaard asks - Which author would you most like to meet? I myself would be happy to meet just about any of the authors I read but being stuck in Europe that doesn't look like it is going to happen anytime soon. So a big thank you to all the authors who have, are and will support me by emailing me back, letting me interview them, giving up stuff for contests, sending me cool things and of course for the books!

Oh and I just opened Darque Reviews and said my usual 'Damn'! More reviews of books I want!! How does she do it? Well she did tell me...but again being in Europe sucks ;) Anyway if you like Caitlin Kittredge there is a great interview over there so go and check it out!

There is an interview with Rachel Caine over on Sidhe's site this week. I wonder if Rachel will ever send me back those interview questions I sent her a few months back...

My friend over at Literary Escapism has loads of cool reviews and news this week! Go over and have a look if you are interested in the paranormal genre!

Another site worth checking out is Urban Fantasy Land. It went a bit quiet over there for a while but things have started picking up again.

Suburban Vampire has two new polls this week. They both involve vampires and movies...I won't tell you more...you should go look!

The hype just keeps coming for True Blood. Unless you have been living under a rock for the past few months you will have seen advertisements for this everywhere. I saw a leaked copy of the first episode weeks ago and I have to say it left me with mixed feelings. On the one side it was Sookie but on the other side a lot of it was not Charlaine Harris. Anyway HBO have graphic novel online to lead us up to the start of the series. Go and have a free read and check out more about the series.

So enough from me! Don't forget to enter the monthly draw and come back in a few hours for the new author interview and contest!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 27, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 27 July 2008 at 13:57, Blogger Patricia Altner

I took a look at the True Blood graphic novel. Looks interesting but I must need new reading glasses. Even enlarging to the max didn't help much.

Maybe I'll look for it B&N

Great roundup, as usual

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online