Friday 13 June 2008
So it is time to pick a winner for the 'Weddings From Hell' contest! Who is the lucky person on this unlucky Friday the 13th?

The winner has been picked by Raffleking...and the winner is....




Shaunesay!!!


Congratulations!!!

Please send me your address asap so I can send the book off to you and also send your details on to Teri Garey. I hope you enjoy the book and the signed bookmark!

If you didn't win this time then don't worry! There are loads more contests coming up and the next one should be starting over the weekend!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, June 13, 2008 |


4 Comments:


At 13 June 2008 at 05:29, Blogger shaunesay

YAY! Thank you so much! You, Friday the 13th has always been kind of a lucky day for me! lol!

 

At 13 June 2008 at 08:41, Blogger Ladytink_534

Congrats! This seems like such a good book, I'm going to have to get my library to interloan it for me.

 

At 13 June 2008 at 08:41, Blogger Ladytink_534

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 17 June 2008 at 00:00, Anonymous Anonymous

Congrats on the win, Shaunesay!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online