Sunday 22 June 2008
Sunday again! Which means I just watched the newest Dr Who episode! Unfortunately the Dr didn't make much of an appearance in this episode but Rose is back!

So what has been going on this week? Well loads but I won't bore you all with my boring life just my good reads. This week my favourite read was 'Dark Harvest' by Lynda Hilburn (scroll down the page to see my review). I can't believe I was lucky enough to win this ARC and I hope it does well!

Darque reviews has done it again! There is a review of Undead and Unworthy by MaryJanice Davidson over there. The book is due out this week and I can't wait to read about Queen Betsy's latest adventure.

There is also a contest up on Darque Reviews this week. If you want to win a copy of Real Vampires Get Lucky by Gerry Bartlett then go over and enter here!

Anyone who has been visiting my blog regularly will know that I wrote the book reviews in the latest edition of Bite Me magazine . Please take the time to go over and look at the Bite Me magazine page. Maybe even order yourself a copy? Check out the forums? I will be writing the future book reviews for the magazine but it needs more sales! So go over and have a look!

One of my favourite authors who I interviewed here on Amberkatze's Book Blog will be highlighted on Bitten by Books next week. Justin Gustainis will be talking to Bitten by Books" and giving away 2 copies of his his book 'Black Magic Woman'. I am really looking forward to his next book 'Evil Ways'. You can read a sneak peak he sent me here.

I am going to point you over to Kathy's blog this week. She is a dear friend of mine who collects books for me and sends them over in a Mail Bag. Actually other people are also supposed to add books but she seems to end up filling the bag by herself ;) She has read some great books so go check out her reviews.

Another friend of mine has started a new blog. Yankee Romance Reviewers has only been up for just under a week and already there are 2 authors helping out! Sara Reinke and Linda Wisdom have both signed up and I am sure more authors will follow. So go over and have a look.

It seems my friends are all getting active lately. Maybe it is that Summer feeling? Because Shaunie has another contest up on her page. Pop over and enter to win a copy of Atlantis Rising by Alyssa Day.

Well that is enough for this week. I have a nice interview and contest to post so I will go do that now ;)

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, June 22, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 23 June 2008 at 17:49, Blogger Kimberly Swan

I think blogger ate my last comment, but I apologize if this shows up twice.

You're such a sweetie Amber, thanks so much for the DR links!

I loved Vampire Shrink and can't wait for Dark Harvest! Lucky, lucky girl. *grin*

There should be a card inside, so I will be sure to subscribe to the magazine when I get my copy. Congrats again! :)


I'm looking forward to Evil Ways as well. :) Now I'm off to check out the new links you've shared. Thanks for another great Round-up!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online