Sunday 29 June 2008
It has been a long hot week here in Vienna and I haven't had much time to read. What I have managed to read though was great stuff. New releases and an ARC!!

I went to see my favourite Welsh band the 'Stereophonics' on Wednesday night (see photo) and it was a bloody great concert! I hope the guys come back again soon! Have a listen to the Stereophnics here!

So what is up in the world of books this week? Well last night there was an amazing online chat event over on author Jaquelyn Frank's site. Great authors and unique prizes! I just didn't manage to stay awake till the end. I did manage to make it along for Jeri Ready-Smith, Cynthia Eden and Lara Adrian. A huge thank you to everyone who was involved and to all the lovely people there who were so nice to me!

Authors C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp made a huge announcement yesterday! Not only do they have the new book covers over on their myspace page but their future books (not The Sazi ones) will have the combined author name Cat Adams on them!!

Here is the cover of the first release with the new name. A stand-alone paranormal romance in February 2004, called MAGIC'S DESIGN.



If you have never read any of the Dark-Hunter series or are missing 'Seize the Night' then you are in luck! You can download this great Sherrilyn Kenyon e-book from here for free! I read this one ages ago but couldn't resist downloading a copy to pass on to friends!

Sites I am visiting lately are -

I love Vampire Wire so much that I find myself popping over throughout the week. Usually I only go through the blogs on Sunday but Marta Acosta always has the hottest news! So if you need more go see her!

Also I keep popping in to see what is happening over on Yankee Romance Reviews. They have some cool stuff there!

I am going to mention Hide-a-Book again because it is so cool! I think I have to order myself something...or drop big hints to my friends and family...my birthday is coming up!

Want to win a book? Well this one is up for grabs over on my friend Terra's Blog.

There is always alot of contests to enter on 'Win a Book'.

There is still time to enter the contest on Shaunie's Happy Place to win a copy of Atlantis Rising by Alyssa Day.

Also worth checking out is Bitten By Books! I have yet to add the link to my side bar but I am already on their newsletter!

Oh! Newsletters! Want to know what is going on here on Amberkatze's Book blog? Don't want to miss the newest interview and contest? Sign up for the newsletter to be delivered straight to your inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Okay...now I am off to watch the last Dr Who! Then I will pick a winner for the Natasha Rhodes contest and then I will post the new interview and contest! Busy Busy Busy!

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, June 29, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 29 June 2008 at 11:28, Anonymous Anonymous

Was all of that in one breath? Phew! I think the "Cat Adams" switch is a nice touch. I've traded posts with Cathy before and she's a great gal. I really should start reading their stuff, as soon as I widdle down my TBR pile.

 

At 29 June 2008 at 11:55, Blogger Unknown

I did breathe inbetween but I was under pressure from my guy to go watch Dr Who! I thought it was the last one but they did a 'To Be Continued' and I have to wait till next week!

 

At 29 June 2008 at 12:51, Anonymous Anonymous

How dare they hook you like that!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online