Thursday 3 January 2008
I was an extremely happy bunny this morning when I saw this email in my inbox -
Hello Amber! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You won an ARC of Fire Study!! With 75 points you were my #3 reviewer ;> Please send me a current mailing address and I'll mail out your book this week.

Best!
Maria


I really enjoyed Poison Study and Magic Study so I am over the moon that I will be able to read Fire Study a whole 3 months before it is released!!

Thank you Maria V Snyder!!!

Details of the competition (which is still open!!!) can be found on Maria's blog on Myspace.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, January 03, 2008 |


4 Comments:


At 7 January 2008 at 08:24, Blogger Alex

You lucky gal!!! I love this serie and can't wait for the release of Fire Study.:)

 

At 9 January 2008 at 09:44, Blogger Unknown

I am a very lucky gal!!

*strokes and hugs her copy of Fire Study*

 

At 10 January 2008 at 03:33, Blogger Alex

I'm looking forward to read your review, Amber. I still have to wait long for this one... Torture!;-)

 

At 11 January 2008 at 12:47, Blogger Unknown

Hopefully I will be done with this book tomorrow...I am off to start it now!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online