Monday 11 August 2008
The Sunday round-up is a little late this week! Yesterday I was a little busy so this week we are having a very short Monday Round-Up because it looks like I either missed everything interesting or people are just on holiday!

The picture this week is 'Carnivale' a series I added to my wishlist a while ago and finally got for my Birthday. I am half way through the box set and I am enjoying this weird and spooky series.

So some fun first! Want to know if you would survive a zombie attack? Take the very informative test here.

Go check out the links in the sidebar of the blogs I check in on. There is always great news over on Literary Escapism and Vampire Wire. The Reluctant League of Adults, something Wicked, Witchy Chicks and Fangs, Fur and Fey cover the majority of the greatest paranormal writers out there. Oh and to finish off check out Darque Reviews for reviews of all those upcoming releases you want to have now but they aren't out yet.

Don't forget to join me on Goodreads, Facebook or Myspace. I am always under the name Amberkatze and if you want to know what is new here as soon as it is new then sign up for the Newsletter (see the sidebar for all the links you need!)

Thanks to everyone who already entered the latest contest! Keep those entries coming...the more the merrier! Oh and I am enjoying reading all the comments...I think New Zealand is getting alot of attention!

OK...back to reading...

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, August 11, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 12 August 2008 at 16:34, Blogger Kimberly Swan

I really enjoyed the Carnivale series (mostly because it's just so bizarre), it was a shame it got cancelled. :(

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online