Saturday 30 August 2008
Prostitutes are showing up dead in Santa Luz. Some kind of evil is out killing innocent women and Jill Kismet doesn't want that kind of evil in her town. To make matters worse an old enemy of Jill's is also in town. With so many bad things coming from so many directions it is a wonder if Jill knows if she is coming or going.

Jill is used to killing all manner of evil and horrid things but this one has her stumped. Nobody seems to know what is out on the streets and whatever it is smells awful. With the help of her were partner Saul, Kismet will go to any extreme to get to the bottom of things. If she gets hurt then she hopes she gives as good as she gets.

This is the second book in the Jill Kismet series and I have to say I am still impressed. Hunter's Prayer is not as good as the first book Night Shift but it is brilliant reading. Saintcrow has created something deep, dark and dismal and given it a kick-ass heroine that the reader can really get to know. Something about this series has me really hooked and I can't wait for more books because I am sure that things can only get better.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, August 30, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 30 August 2008 at 12:23, Blogger Estella

Sounds good!

 

At 30 August 2008 at 23:40, Blogger Caffey

Oh I'm behind! I didn't know about this series of hers! I shall put this on my list. I did read the first of the other one and have the second book and need to get the rest! I love finding the authors, but found hers when series had a few books out, so I have some catching up to do!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online