Monday 7 July 2008
Mondays bite and so do vampires. My day started really well with my copy of Dragon Wytch arriving! So I am off to read that in a moment! The rest of the day didn't go so well but I won't bore you to death with that. There are better things out there to read!

First though I wanted to say WOW!!! So many people have entered the Dakota Cassidy contest! I can't believe how many people have made comments and the contest hasn't even been up 24 hours!! Thank you guys! I hope all the guests are going to keep coming back for more!

Secondly I wanted to point out another contest that is running today. Bitten By Books has author Linda Wisdom over there today and they are giving away some goodies! So stop by and have a look.

And lastly I wanted to say that I have decided to have a monthly giveaway for everyone who is signed up for my newsletter. I will post more about it when I have decided on the prize for this month but anyone who is signed up to the newsletter will be eligible to win!

Hope you are all having a great Monday!

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, July 07, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 7 July 2008 at 21:23, Blogger Lori T

I love your site and I am very glad that I ran across it while I was stalking...I mean visiting Jeri Smith-Ready's site.

I have already signed up for your newsletter.

I am sorry to hear that your day did not go so great even though it started out so good.

Have a great day and I hope tomorrow is much better.

 

At 10 July 2008 at 13:06, Blogger Unknown

Thank you for your kind words Lori!!

My days at work are never that great but next week my holidays start so I can read more and just lie around ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online