Sunday 20 July 2008
The winner has been drawn!! Who has won the Angie Fox ARC contest?

I can tell you it was someone from the Newsletter list and their email started with -



jzibart

Congratulations 'jzibart', I will post your nickname if you like as soon as you reply to the email I already sent to you!

If the prize isn't claimed within a week I will draw another winner!

Don't worry if you didn't win this time there will be another contest up later today and you can also join the monthly giveaway here!

Oh and don't forget to buy Angie's book 'The Accidental Demon Slayer'! It is due out on July 29th!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 20, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 20 July 2008 at 08:29, Blogger Angie Fox

Thanks for having me, Amber!

 

At 20 July 2008 at 09:50, Blogger Lori T

Congrats jazibart!!

 

At 20 July 2008 at 12:36, Blogger Unknown

It was a pleasure Angie!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online