Sunday 1 June 2008
It has been a long week and I haven't had much time to read. I am tired and I just want to curl up with a book. Anyone else have that feeling?

Add some books to your wishlists by looking in on Darque Reviews! I know I have been mentioning this site nearly every week for a month but I really love going over there. I leave green with envy but I still love it!

Pop over to Literary Escapism to find out what books are being released this month! I am already reading 'Spectre' and 'All Souls Night' is already in the post to me! Books I am really looking forward to this month? Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine, Lover Enshrined by JR Ward, Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich, A Match Made in Hell by Terri Garey & Vampire Kisses 5: The Coffin Club by Ellen Schreiber. Anyone else itching to get their hands on a certain new release this month?

There is a new site I have been looking at called 'Bitten by Books'. Worth checking out if you want to win some cool things!

Another week, another poll! Suburban Vampire is asking who the best Dracula was! So go over and vote and let her know!

Vampire Wire managed to educate me again! I can never keep up with the movie and TV news but I just pop over there and find out something new every time! This week I find out that there will be a 'Cirque du Freak' film! Yes that lovely Darren Shan series is going to be on the big screen! I can't wait!

On to a non paranormal related movie/TV issue. I went to see the 'Sex and the City' movie this week. If you are a fan of the show then this is a not to be missed experience. Be ready to pee your pants laughing and have a tissue or two with you as well. Brilliant and worth the wait I hope they leave it as they did.

Shaunie has some cool recommendations over on her site that are worth checking out. I haven't read all of them but there are a few I want to get my hands on! Any book recommendations from anyone out there?

Well that is it for another Sunday round up! Don't forget to enter the latest contest (see sidebar)! It closes tomorrow evening (circa 9pm CET) so there isn't much time left to enter!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, June 01, 2008 |


5 Comments:


At 1 June 2008 at 14:53, Blogger Kimberly Swan

I'm a huge fan of Marta's Vampire Wire as well, and like you I'd miss a whole lot of what's going on if it weren't for her. :) Thanks so much for the DR mention!

 

At 1 June 2008 at 17:25, Blogger Ladytink_534

Cool sites! I’ll have to check some of these out. I got my chocolate today. Thanks again, it’s delicious!

 

At 1 June 2008 at 17:53, Anonymous Anonymous

Let see, the books I'm looking forward too....Fearless Fourteen, Hotter than Hell, and Lover Enshrined (obviously).

Isn't Bitten by Books great? I've been getting some pretty good ideas over there too.

 

At 2 June 2008 at 08:38, Blogger Daelith

Aggggghhhhhh! Just what I needed...more wish list books.
Great sites though. I'll be peeking in on them in the futures and I'm sure the wish list and the TBR mountain will be growing longer and bigger.
I wish I could find a job that would pay me to sit at home and read.

 

At 5 June 2008 at 02:47, Blogger Unknown

@ Kimberly - Always happy to mention you!

@ Ladytink - I am glad you enjoyed the chocolates!

@ Jackie - Fearless Fourteen should be good!

@ Daelith - Wishlist books are nice! ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online