Monday 2 June 2008
It is that time again! Time to draw some winners!!

I love having this 'You can only win one of 3 books' contest because it is interesting to see which book you all pick! In this instance all 3 books were well loved! With 'Dead To Me' getting 12 entries and 'The Darkest Kiss' and 'Plum Lucky' both getting 11 entries each!

So who are the lucky 3 people?

Lets see....


First up

Dead to me by Anton Strout

And the winner is - Jackie







Second prize

The Darkest Kiss by Keri Arthur

And the winner is - ChristyJan








Third and last prize

Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich

The winner is - Archana








Congratulations to all the winners!! Please send your name and address to me via Bookcrossing.com, Bookobsessed.com or Amber at Virtualvienna dot net.

There will be more contests coming so if you didn't win yet come back and play again!!! I will try and get another contest up by Wednesday!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, June 02, 2008 |


6 Comments:


At 2 June 2008 at 12:45, Blogger ChristyJan

Thanks so much! I've e-mailed you with my address.

Congrats to Jackie and Archana

 

At 2 June 2008 at 13:02, Anonymous Anonymous

Is that me?! ME?? If you tell me there were other Jackies in your contest.....

:)

I'll get you my info.

 

At 2 June 2008 at 13:58, Anonymous Anonymous

Thanks so much. I will mail you my details soon.

 

At 2 June 2008 at 19:56, Anonymous Anonymous

Congrats all winners!

You are so lucky!

Terri W.

 

At 2 June 2008 at 23:35, Blogger Ladytink_534

Congrats guys!

I am enjoying the chocolates I won. They were so good!!! My favorites were the Ferrero Garden and the Mars Delight. I'm trying to talk my husband into buying me some of both online but it costs way too much to buy and ship them so far:( Thanks again for hosting such a wonderful contest!

 

At 7 June 2008 at 08:00, Blogger Unknown

Another congratulations to all the winners! I have to also apologise because I haven't been able to go to the post office this week due to work commitments and then being ill.

So the books will be going in the post first thing Monday!

@ Ladytink - I am glad you are enjoying the chocolates! Are there any left? ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online