Monday 5 May 2008
It is that time of the week already and I am late again! This time I have technology to blame. Last night I did actually type up the whole Sunday Round-up only for my post to disappear when I went to hit 'Publish'. Being late and tired I didn't feel like starting again so it had to wait till today. I will try and be more prompt next week!

So what has been happening? Supernatural is back on TV and I loved the 2 new episodes. Ghostfacers was the best and I can't wait for more.

I got tagged!! So let's do that first -

Liviania over on In Bed With Books tagged me!

So this is how it goes:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

The nearest book is Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich (just came in the post today!)

I got clean clothes, locked myself in the bathroom, and stepped into the shower. When I got out, I felt reenergized. "I got an idea while you were in the shower," Diesel said.


I am tagging:

1. Alex
2. Cheesy
3. Terra
4. Shaunie
5. Sidhe


Over on Literary Escapism the question asked is Who is your favourite male lead in a book? Go on over and give your 2 cents. It would be interesting to see what everyone thinks!

Over on Terra's blog you can win a signed copy of "Gone With the Witch" by Annette Blair go here to enter!

Author Cynthia Eden asks the question - Which Paranormal Character Are You? Answer the quiz and let me know what you are!

I am a Demon!

You like to dance on the dark side. You know there's a difference between good and evil--you just don't always care. You're incredibly powerful and enjoy starting fires with your mind, controlling others, and generally stirring up trouble. Not the minion of the Devil...you answer to no one. Dominant. Strong. Oh, yeah, that's you--of course, you're also dangerous as hell and most likely to go power crazy


New contest coming later...wow it is a good one! I wonder if I can enter myself...

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, May 05, 2008 |


4 Comments:


At 5 May 2008 at 12:44, Blogger Terra57

Shifter
Wild. Sexual. Powerful. Yep, that's you. Ever feel like you've got a bit of the animal inside? A creature that is just dying to get out? Well, you do. You're the perfect predator. Human and beast. The best--and sometimes the worst--of both worlds. Your senses are sharp. Your instincts are killer, and, well, sometimes...so are you.

Oh wow, this quiz knows me too well!

 

At 5 May 2008 at 12:44, Blogger Terra57

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 5 May 2008 at 15:16, Blogger Jackie (Literary Escapism)

FYI - I'm getting ready to change sites, so any links you have of mine, they'll be changing soon. Here's the link for this post http://literaryescapism.myjaxon.com/2008/05/02/139

 

At 6 May 2008 at 14:32, Anonymous Anonymous

I only saw this now! I was blinded by Lara Adrian and her books. Not my fault!;-)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online