Monday 12 May 2008
So Sundays are just not working out. This week sees the Sunday Round-up yet again making an appearance on a Monday. Too much to read and so little time ;)

Suburban Vampire has a trailer for 'Lost Boys 2' and the poll this week is titled 'I prefer vampire tales with a large helping of...' so go over and vote! Suburban also poses the question 'What is Best vampire film ever'. Go over and have your say in relation to this list of the 70 bes vampire films.

I started going through my list of blogs/sites to look at and got stuck here. Darque Reviews has helped contribute to my ever growing book wishlist and also made me want some of the upcoming releases even more!

I also manage to get stuck here every week. Marta Acosta's Vampire Wire is a great site with book, film and TV info. I love going over there throughout the week.

Literary Escapism have moved. You can see the new website here!

The League of Reluctant Adults has got bigger and better. So go over and see what authors Mark Henry, Stacia Kane, Anton Stout, Caitlin Kittredge, Jaye Wells & Jackie Kessler are up to.

Some friends of mine have started up the 'Win a Book Blog'. The one stop blog to find all those book contests! So if you are feeling lucky go over there and look at what is up for grabs.

There is still time to win a signed copy of 'Gone With the Witch' by Anette Blair over Terra's Blog!

Over on Cheesy's blog you can win a copy of 7th Heaven by James Patterson.

A great contest that I couldn't wait to enter is this one to win an ARC of 'The Coffin Club' by Ellen Schreiber!

What am I listening to right now? The new Portishead CD. (see pic)

Well that is it. Not much more to say than thank you to everyone who keeps coming back to my site and links to it. Also a huge thank you to everyone who enters my contests - Good Luck to you all!

Last but not least don't forget to come back on Friday for the exclusive sneak preview extract of Evil Ways by Justin Gustainis.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, May 12, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 12 May 2008 at 12:22, Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried

Hey, Amber! Thanks for the plug for the contest blog. I am seeing on the stat counter that a number of your readers are using the link to visit.

 

At 14 May 2008 at 13:13, Blogger Unknown

Oooo you can tell that? What stat counter are you using? I have no idea where my readers are coming from:)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online