Wednesday 16 April 2008
What some people don't know is that for the last 2 days I have been going mad with worry because this blog got locked! I couldn't post anything and it was driving me crazy because I have some good contest prizes coming up. It seems someone reported me as being 'Spam'. Thank you whoever that was! But it seems the lovely Blogger team have seen that this blog isn't spam and have let me back in! Woooohooo!!

So to celebrate I will let you in on a few secrets. The next contest starting on Friday with be for some Lara Adrian books. The next 2 upcomming contests after that should be 'Rogue' by Rachel Vincent and 'Black Magic Woman' by Justin Gustainis. There should also be interviews with the authors to compliment the contests so keep coming back!

If you need to know what to buy book wise this month head over and check out this lovely list! I know I am adding a few more titles to my order list!

Bella and Edward are kicking butt over on the the Suburban Vampire poll this week! Seriously? I like them but really?

Oh and people keep entering the contest to win 'Staked'! It is only open till Friday!

Okay...that is enough. I need to read!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, April 16, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 16 April 2008 at 10:18, Blogger Lisa

Ha! A Hello Kitty Vlad tattoo. How cute.

Lisa Trevethan

 

At 16 April 2008 at 12:04, Blogger Unknown

I found it somewhere and kept a copy. It is really cute but I don't think it will be the next design I get inked on me ;)

 

At 16 April 2008 at 12:38, Blogger Lisa

True. Not something I could look back on when I'm 60 and be glad I did but cute nonetheless.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online