Monday 28 April 2008
Can you believe it??? A year ago yesterday I started this blog!

Happy Birthday Blog!!!

Here is my first ever post made on Amberkatze's Book Blog. It seems like only yesterday in some ways.

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me set up the blog and encouraged me to do it. Also a huge thank you to everyone who keeps stopping by and commenting and sending me emails.

I will have to find something special for a Birthday contest...

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, April 28, 2008 |


6 Comments:


At 28 April 2008 at 02:44, Blogger Bunny B

Happy Birthday Amberkatze's Book Blog! :)

 

At 28 April 2008 at 03:28, Anonymous Anonymous

Happy birthday Amber's blog! ;-)

 

At 28 April 2008 at 11:52, Blogger Alex

Happy Birthday, Amber! One year already... Time flies!:)

 

At 28 April 2008 at 13:13, Blogger Unknown

I can't believe it is a year already! I nearly missed it altogether!

Thanks for the wishes!

 

At 28 April 2008 at 19:50, Anonymous Anonymous

Happy Birthday Amberkatze Book Blog!! And here's to another year of awesome reads & reviews.:)
Hugs from your fellow book blogger Sidhe Vicious

 

At 30 April 2008 at 01:45, Blogger Unknown

Birthday contest is coming soon!

Hopefully later today!

I can tell you there will be more than one prize!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online