Friday 27 April 2007


I have been meaning to try making my own 'Blog' for a long time and finally I have found a reason.

I love reading and since the beginning of 2007 I have been taking part in a challenge over on 43things to read 100 books in 2007. So for the last few months I have been reading away and every time I have finished a book I have gone over to the site and added my new read with a little review of what I thought about it.

Yesterday I finished my 100th book! A little quick but I guess I am a fast reader. Anyway after clicking the 'I have done this' button I no longer have the option to add my little review anymore! Which I realised will be a shame! So here is the blig for my books! I am sure I will write some other things here and there but mainly this will be to blog my books ;)

You can find me on Bookcrossing and Bookmooch, user name Amberkatze, where I try and be as active as possible!  I am also help out on the Austrian Bookcrossing site and spend alot of time over on Virtual Vienna which is a web-site to help expats here in Vienna, Austria.

I am originally from Cardiff, Wales, UK but I have been living in Vienna, Austria for the last 8...or is it 9 years??  Time flies when you are having fun and working hard ;)  I love teaching English here but now I work in a Kindergarten as an English Assistant.

Enough about me...time to for me to do some more reading.  Will try and post again tomorrow!



Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, April 27, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online