Tuesday 8 April 2008
So I got off the bus this morning and crossed the road. Started walking along and looked down at the pavement and something was on the floor ahead of me. I kept walking and squinted (didn't have my glasses on) and realised it was a book! So I kept going and got closer and noticed it had a British flag on the cover. Strange? Sure!! I am in Vienna in the middle of nowhere and there is a British book just sitting there on the street in front of me!

So I picked it up and took it with me and it actually looks like it could be fun to read. It is called 'Lessons from the land of Pork Scratchings' by Greg Gutfeld and if I don't enjoy it I can always set it free to travel through Bookcrossing. My co-workers said it was karma...so maybe the saying should go 'Find a book and pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck'?

Well I did have some luck!! I won a signed copy of Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder!!! Sure I have read this book before my I sent my copy travelling via Bookcrossing and then got annoyed later when I realised that this is a series I need to keep and read again and again! So I am really happy that I won this contest!

Oh and people! Only one more book to read before I close the contest to win 'La Vida Vampire'! I have to warn you that I only have about 100 pages to go on the book I am currently reading! So it will be today or tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, April 08, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 8 April 2008 at 20:19, Anonymous Anonymous

Hi there -- would you be interested in doing a link exchange with me?

My website is located at http://catharsys.wordpress.com/

All the best,
Heather S. Ingemar

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online