Wednesday 9 January 2008
My gorgeous amazing copy of 'Fire Study' arrived today! I was trying to sound ill so I could phone up work sick and just stay home and read this tomorrow...but I would feel guilty so I have to wait till the weekend! I can't stop looking at it and stroking it!! Am I completely mad or what? Thank you so much Maria!!! I love it!!!

Oh what a weekend it will be though!!! I also have 'Iron Kissed' the newest Mercy Thompson book by Patricia Briggs begging me to read it! And if that wasn't enough there is also a nice Lynsay Sands 'Argeneau' novel here too...Plus the next book in the 'Darkyn' series!

Come back on Sunday evening and see how many I managed ;)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, January 09, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 10 January 2008 at 03:35, Blogger Alex

Ok, I'm dying of envy right now!!!LOL Have a great weekend, Amber!:)

 

At 11 January 2008 at 12:46, Blogger Unknown

Off I go to start on the lovely pile of books...

Thank god for weekends!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online