Tuesday 1 January 2008
Happy New Year to everyone who actually comes here and reads my blog! I know there are a few of you because you moan about how long your wishists get after visiting ;)

So the year 2007 has come to an end and my one resolution is to read more books than I did last year hehe. The final count was 340 books which means that the lovely Cherie won my contest!

At 02 December 2007 13:24, Cherie

I'm going to go a little higher than the other guesses (cuz I know how you like to push yourself ;) and guess 340. :P


I will be letting Cherie loose on my Avls on Bookcrossing as soon as I have cleaned it up a little.

I have been working on a 'Best of' list for 2007 which I will try and post later. Mostly I am trying to put together my top 20 reads...hard to do when there are 340 books to choose from ;) I may even do the top 20 worst reads...there were some real stinkers last year!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, January 01, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 8 January 2008 at 16:46, Blogger Cherie

Thank you sweetie!! :*

And rather than go back and comment on the Jaz Parks books, I just wanted to whip you for getting me hooked on another new series! :P

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online