Sunday 9 December 2007
2008 is coming and as many of my regular readers know...I have read alot of books already in 2007. Although the big question is - 'How many will I manage before the year is over?'

I started a competition a week or so ago and already got loads of enteries! I was really surprised! Thank you!

However the competition isn't over yet! You can still enter and win a book! What book? Well if you are from Bookcrossing you will be able to choose one from my avls or I look at your wishlist and see if I have something you want.

So how does it work?

Anyone can guess! Write a comment to this post, the previous post or in my Shout Box! and tell me how many books you think I will read by midnight December 31st 2007!

Everyone can enter and the closest guess will win. You can enter until 23.59pm 26th December 2007.

Happy Guessing!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, December 09, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online