Wednesday 19 December 2007
Ever since I read about this book I wanted to have it. I pre-ordered it from Amazon a month or so ago. Well now I get to read it before the release date! 'Happy Hour of the Damned' by Mark Henry will be coming to me soon because I won a copy!

Let's get things straight here! I didn't win this in a 'add your name to the list and maybe it gets pulled out' draw but a real contest where I had to actually think of something ;)

So what was the comp? You had to come up with a cool caption for a picture. Here is my winning entry -



Visit Mark Henry's Blog to find out more about his debut book out 26th Feb!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, December 19, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online