Tuesday 12 August 2008
My Monday Round-up sucked so I thought I would post something else today to make up for it ;)

I just heard from my friend Justin Gustainis (who I interviewed a few months ago) that his sequel to Black Magic Woman is on schedule and should be hitting the shelves in December. So go pre-order your copy of Evil Ways or put it on your wishlist!

He also told me -

Libby is now getting equal billing. Instead of "A Quincey Morris Supernatural Investigation," the cover of EVIL WAYS reads "A Morris and Chastain Investigation."


and

The third Quincey/Libby book will be entitled SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL.


So you heard it hear first...well maybe...

Don't forget to enter the Jocelynn Drake contest which is open until Sunday. Nightwalker has been making waves and it was only released last week!

Jocelynn posted on her blog -

I discovered that I made the USA Today Bestseller list. I came in at #117 at 150. I've been told that it is an extremely hard list to crack since it contains both fiction and nonfiction books. To add to my overwhelming joy, I also discovered that I made the New York Times Fiction Mass Market Bestseller extended list. I came in at #32 out of 35


Oh and usually I don't tell you all what is coming up next week until it is posted (I don't want to jinx myself) but this time Amberkatze's Book Blog is taking part in something big!

Joy Nash's 50 Days, 50 Books Giveaway starts today and Amberkatze's Book Blog is one of the sites giving away a signed copy of Immortals: The Crossing which doesn't come out till the 30th of September!!!

Here is the blurb -

Joy Nash’s Immortals: The Crossing--sixth book in Dorchester’s USA Today Bestselling series Immortals--hits the bookshelves on September 30. But 50 lucky readers will win autographed copies on or before that date!

Yes, that’s right – 50 copies of The Crossing will be given away on 50 participating websites and blogs, which means readers have 50 online chances to win this hot new paranormal romance during the 50 days between August 12 and September 30.


Here is a list of all the participating sites so you can enter 50 times ;)

Other than that I suggest you go over to Yankee Romance Reviews if you weren't the winner of last weeks contest to win a copy of 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover! Linda is over there giving some copies away!

Pop over to Marta Acosta's Vampire Wire for the latest paranormal news and to win My Wicked Enemy by Carolyn Jewel. I haven't read this one yet or even have a copy but my friend Kimberly over on Darque Reviews gave it a thumbs up so it must be good!

Also pop over to Lynda Hilburn's Parnormality Blog to win one of the books I am currently reading! I will let you go over there yourself to find out which one ;)

Oh and I am reading...it is just so hot here right now and I am back at work. Expect some reviews soon!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, August 12, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 12 August 2008 at 12:38, Blogger Estella

Am looking forward to reading Evil Ways.
What a great contest!

 

At 12 August 2008 at 22:02, Anonymous Anonymous

Since you mentioned Joy Nash's giveaway:

I am hosting the Joy Nash giveaway for September 15th. You can enter each week (this week all you have to do is comment on the contest thread). Who knows if the list is short you'll have a really, really good chance of picking up the book! :-)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online