Sunday 10 August 2008
Last week I gave you all the chance to enter the latest contest to win a copy of 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom. I interviewed her main character Jazz with her magickal slippers Fluff & Puff and asked you all what your favourite chocolate is.

Well mine are Thorntons whiskey truffles but seeing as I don't live in the UK anymore I don't have a good supply of them. It was really interesting to see what everyone else liked and I have to say I haven't heard of alot of them ;)

So here is the winner -


Sassy Mama Bear!!!

Please contact me with your mailing address via Amberkatze_book_blog(at)gmx(dot)eu so I can send you your copy! If you don't contact me within 7 days I will draw another winner.

Thank you to everyone who took part and also to Linda Wisdom for letting me interview her characters. If you didn't win then go and get your own copy of 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover soon and come back every week for a new author interview and contest.

The next contest and interview will be posted later so be sure to come back soon!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, August 10, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 10 August 2008 at 12:21, Blogger Estella

Congrats, Sassy Mama Bear!

 

At 10 August 2008 at 20:04, Blogger Lori T

Congrats Sassy Mama Bear!

 

At 16 August 2008 at 23:48, Blogger Rebekah (monkeygirlsmama)

Congrats!! This looks like a great read.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online