Tuesday 10 March 2009
I just wanted to post a thank you to all my readers! This week I haven't had a chance to promote the interview & contest with Jaye Wells because I am on holiday and have limited Internet access. However despite my lack of promotion there have already been a huge amount of entries for the contest!

Thank you!

I also have to thank you all for telling your friends about Amberkatze's Book Blog. Last week the amount of visitors to the blog doubled!!!

Thank you!!!

Anyway...things should be back to normal on Thursday. I will be back home and will have some new reviews up.

Don't forget to enter the Jaye Wells contest!! See the sidebar for details!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, March 10, 2009 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online