Monday 2 February 2009
A couple of weeks ago I was asked to be a guest on another blog! It was a great honour to be asked but also an interesting experience. After interviewing so many authors it was strange to be on the otherside of the questions and I really enjoyed it.

So this is your chance to get to know me a little better! Check out Erotic Horizon's interview with me here!

Oh and feel free to ask questions and let me know what you think!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, February 02, 2009 |


1 Comments:


At 3 February 2009 at 15:38, Blogger Erotic Horizon

Thanks Amber

For letting me get to know the person behind this wonderful blog.

You will be seeing me in the comments and lurking in your contest.

Lovely to have meet you.

E.H.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online