Sunday 25 January 2009
Sunday again and time for a winner! I hope you all enjoyed the Yasmine Galenorn interview and contest! I know I did!

A huge thank you to Yasmine for the great interview and thank you to everyone who came by and entered the contest. It is time for the randomiser to pick a winner and that winner is -

Katie!!!

Congratulations to the winner! Please email me at Amberkatzes_Book_blog at gmx dot eu with your mailing address and which book of the series you would like. Make sure you email me within 7 days otherwise I will pick a new winner!

Which brings me to another winner! Only 2 winners have contacted me claiming their prizes from the Vivi Anna contest last week.

So the new winner of Inferno (thanks to the randomiser) is -

PatriciaAltner!!!

Congrats on winning! Please contact me using the same details as above!

Next up!

Maria V. Snyder let me interview her and she is also giving away a very special prize!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 25, 2009 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online