Sunday 18 January 2009

Sunday is upon us again and that means winners and a new interview! A huge thank you as usual to all the entrants! I saw some new names and hope you will all come back again! Also a huge thank you to Vivi Anna for an amazing interview and contest.

The nice randomiser has picked the three winners of the Vivi Anna contest! So here are the lucky winners names and what they have won -

Deborah wins Inferno!

donnas wins Alluring Tales I!

&

Tanya wins Winter Kissed!

Congratulations to all three winners! Please email me your details to Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu and I will send your info onto Vivi Anna. If the prizes aren't claimed within 7 days I will pick new winners.

Coming up next is an interview with Yasmine Galenorn!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 18, 2009 |


1 Comments:


At 18 January 2009 at 12:29, Blogger Vivi Anna

Yeah! Thanks for everyone coming on over to play! And thanks to Amber for having me.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online