Tuesday 6 January 2009
Vickie over on Vixen's Daily Reads nominated me for a Butterfly Award! A huge thank you Vickie! The positive feedback means alot to me.

So I can nominate up to ten more of my favorite blogs. I have to say that lately I don't always have the time to visit all the blogs I love. However the ones I visit when I do have the time are :

Darque Reviews

Literary Escapism

Vampire Wire

Other news -

I got a mention in the Bookworm Carnival20th Edition: Guilty Pleasures! Thanks to all involved!

Upcomming interviews/contests are -

Vivi Anna
Yasmine Galenorn

Book Releases -

There are always loads of amazing new book releases this time of year and this year is no exception. However the Europeans are stuck waiting. Not sure about the UK but here in Austria I am waiting at least 3 - 4 weeks for the new books. Not sure why but it is very annoying!

Hope you are all enjoying the new books where ever you are in the world. Here are some reviews you may all be interested in until my copies come along!

If you are interested in 'An Grave's End' spoiler/dicussion then head here! I ran away very quickly...

Then there is a great review of Night Huntress here. We all know it is worth buying but it is nice to see the reviews ;)

Also a Veil of Midnight Review worth checking out.

Contests -

Of course there is the Justin Gustainis contest here on Amberkatze's Book Blog but there is also a few others worth checking out.

Marta Acosta's Vampire Wire has an interview & contest with Michele Hauf. I found out a few things there that I didn't know!

Oh and over on Yankee Romance Reviews there is a guest blog and contest with Alyssa Day!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, January 06, 2009 |


4 Comments:


At 6 January 2009 at 07:46, Blogger Kimberly Swan

Thank you for the nomination, and for the DR review mentions Amber! I'm with you, it's hard to find the time to visit all of the blogs, but I sure do try when I can. :)

 

At 6 January 2009 at 08:53, Anonymous Anonymous

Hiya Amber!

Just wanted to let you know that my website addy has changed:

http://ingemarwrites.wordpress.com/

All the best,
Heather S. Ingemar

 

At 7 January 2009 at 20:50, Blogger Liviania

Congratulations!

 

At 8 January 2009 at 06:49, Blogger Ruth Schaller

I see you've already received this award, but I'm givin it to ya again!

Here is the link:

http://ruthiesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/01/butterfly-award-i-love-awards-lol.html

Hugs :D

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online