Thursday 1 January 2009
Happy New Year to you all! 2008 was a great year on Amberkatze's Book Blog and I hope I can make 2009 just as good or better! I want to take this opportunity to thank all my readers for the support and a huge thank you to all the authors and publishers who contact me, let me interview them or/and offer prizes for the blog. It has been a pleasure working with you all and I can't wait to see what happens this year!

Later I will be posting my 'Best reads of 2008'. I managed to read alot of books in 2008 but unfortunately I didn't read more than 2007. I blame work for that and hope that this year I can do more reading!

I totally forgot to draw the winner of the monthly draw for December so I am letting the randomizer pick someone!

The winner will get my copy of Blood Bargain by Maria Lima and is picked from my newsletter subscibers.

And the winner is the person with the email starting with -

eva.silkka

If that is the start of your email address then contact me via Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu with your mailing details so I can get the book in the post to you.

If the prize isn't claimed within 7 days I will choose a new winner.

A new monthly giveaway will be announced within the next few days!

Don't forget to enter this weeks contest! Casey Daniels is giving away a signed copy of her new Pepper Martin release. You have until Sunday 4pm to enter!

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, January 01, 2009 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online