Thursday 4 December 2008
Don't forget to enter the Kelley Armstrong contest! I am taking entries until Sunday 4pm CET so make sure you get your name on the list!

A huge thank you to everyone who voted for Amberkatze's Book Blog on Suburban Vampires 'Best overall Vampire websisite'. It looked like I was going to win and then in the last hour I got pushed down to 2nd place. So thank you again and congrats to the winner Bitten By books!

My next guest on Amberkatze's Book Blog is author Shirley Damsgaard. I will be posting an interview and contest on Sunday and Shirley has promised to pop in and answer questions.

Oh and check if you won!!! So far only one winner has contacted me! I will announce new winners if the prizes aren't claimed by Sunday 4pm CET!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, December 04, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online