Wednesday 3 December 2008
I haven't been online as much as usual and haven't been checking my usual blog roll so imagine my surprise when I saw that Amberkatze's Book Blog has been nominated for Best Overall Vampire Website!

Unfortunately voting is only open until tomorrow and I am up against some amazing sites! But it is still a great honour! Thank you so much whoever nominated me and a huge thanks to Suburban Vampire for running the vote!

If you do have time to go and vote please do!

http://suburbanvampire.blogspot.com/2008/12/best-overall-vampire-website-deadline.html

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, December 03, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 3 December 2008 at 07:09, Blogger Angela @ Reading Angels

Congrats!! I love your blog and I'm on my way over to vote!

 

At 3 December 2008 at 08:12, Blogger Suburban Vampire

Only sites with multiple nominations got into the final running--including your blog. Congrats!

Catherine @ Suburban Vampire

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online