Saturday 8 November 2008
My Dragon family is growing and seeing as I won't be around all weekend I thought I would leave you all with a picture of all my pretty dragons and my new dragon eggs!


http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_Amberkatze.png


Have a great weekend and read loads of books ;)

I am currently reading 'Any Given Doomsday' by Lori Handeland (see this weeks authro interview and contest) which is amazing! I will also be reading Magic to the Bone by Devon Monk and Veiled Truth by Vivi Anna over the weekend. So expect reviews for them on Sunday!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, November 08, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 8 November 2008 at 01:10, Blogger Adele

I'm reading Fallen Angel by Stephanie Bedwell - Grime this weekend. Look forward to hearing about the Lori Handeland book.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online