Sunday 2 November 2008
It is time to announce a few winners! First I will end this weeks main contest with Arlene Russo. One lucky winner will win a copy of Blood Lite while four winners will win a copy of the latest Bite Me magazine.

The winners are drawn using this randomizer so lets see who has won!

The first winner drawn is the person who gets the copy of Blood Lite!

Carol

Then the four winners of a copy of Bite Me magazine are -



darbyscloset

Ruth Schaller

Breeni Books

&

Dawn M.


Congratulations to you all! The winners should contact me via email (amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu) with thier mailing addresses! I will draw new winners for prizes not claimed within 7 days!

If you didn't win then keep entering the other contests (see the sidebar) but hang on! There is one more winner to be drawn today!

The J.F Lewis contest winner comes to an end today!

So the randomiser works some magic again and picks -

Michelle

Congratulations! Send me your mailing details and I will pass them on to Jeremy!

Thank you to everyone who took part and a special thanks to Jeremy for being a guest!

Don't forget to enter the other Halloween contests!

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, November 02, 2008 |


6 Comments:


At 2 November 2008 at 13:47, Anonymous Anonymous

Congratulations to the winners!

 

At 2 November 2008 at 15:24, Blogger darbyscloset

Yeah!!! Thank you, I was hoping to win a copy of this magazine so I could check it out!!!
I'll mail you my addy, asap.
Thanks so much,
Darby
darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

 

At 2 November 2008 at 16:31, Blogger Unknown

Yay! I'm so excited! You have just made my day!

 

At 3 November 2008 at 01:26, Blogger Dawn M.

Thanks so much! I can't wait to read Bite Me. :0)

Congrats to all the other winners!

 

At 3 November 2008 at 10:51, Blogger Unknown

Thanks so much.

 

At 4 November 2008 at 01:46, Blogger Unknown

It seems I have everyones address so I will post your prizes out sometime this week!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online