Sunday 19 October 2008
As Halloween gets closer I am starting to get excited. I have a few things coming up that I hope will make the holiday a little special here at Amberkatze's Book Blog. So make sure you check in from the 30th of October till the 1st of November!

Also the end of October and beginning of November see alot of new books being released from some of my favourite authors. Lori Handeland has started a new series and the first book 'Any Given Doomsday ' is due out the first week of November. If you want to get a taste of what to expect then there is a free book download 'The beginning' that introduces the series. Go here to check it out.

Of course Living with the Dead by Kelley Armstrong is the new release I really want right now but still have to wait for! Although Kimberly over on Darque Reviews is reading it now...so maybe check her site to see what she has to say about it when she is done!

What other new releases have I got pre-ordered for the next coming weeks?

Destiny Kills
by Keri Arthur
One Silent Night
by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Shadow Kiss
by Richelle Mead

There is another new book cover on show this week from one of the authors over on Something Wicked. The sequel to Angie Fox's The Accidental Demon Slayer looks cool! I can't wait to read this one when it comes out.

Another author who is showing off some new book covers this week is Dakota Cassidy! Not only is the cover for The Accidental Human looking great but she also has a demon based book called Kiss & Hell. I can't wait to read both books and hope Dakota will come and visit Amberkatze's Book Blog again when they are released. Both covers look cool and I thought I would post them here so you can see for yourself!

You can find out more about both books on her website or her blog.

















If that wasn't enough covers to post then here is one more!Terri Garey also got her new cover to show off! You're the One that I Haunt is due out in February and I can't wait to see what Nicki gets into this time! I love this series and will let you on to a little secret...Terri will be here over Halloween...shhh!!

The style on this new cover is different to the previous books and Nicki looks a little bit more sexier and kick-ass than I expected. However it really fits the series so I like it.



This week Suburban Vampire has an interesting poll up. What's the best vampire author website? I know who I voted for but I can't wait to see who wins. Go over and have your say. There are some good options!

My friend Shaunie is having a giveaway on her blog that I think is great (so great that I have stolen the idea for this weeks prize which you will find out about later). Go over to her site to enter and support a great cause.

Yankee Romance Reviews seem to have a new contest and author visiting everyday! I can't keep up! So if you are looking for some new book ideas and love hearing what the writers have to say about themselves then you really need to keep checking out the site!

So that is enough from me! Now I am off to draw the winners of the Chris Howard contest and then post the new author interview with Jackie Kessler! Oh and a contest!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 19, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 20 October 2008 at 11:52, Blogger Patricia Altner

Hi Amber

I was lucky enough to get an arc of Any Given Doomsday. Really enjoyed it!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online