Sunday 12 October 2008

It has been a while since I have had the time to do a round-up so I hope that not too many people are missing it! Things have been busy here and I wish I had more time to read and blog but hopefully things will get back to normal soon!

Halloween is coming up and I have asked a few authors to guest blog and I also have a cool interview to post on that weekend. If you have any cool or scary Halloween stories you would like to share then feel free to email them to me and I will post them over the weekend of Halloween.

There is still time to 'Ask Jeri' some questions! Actually so far I don't have any!!! Where are you all??? The ones who said they couldn't wait for Reawakened and Bad to the Bone??? I am sure someone has some questions they would like to ask the author!

So I haven't been over to my favourite sites for a while so this could be a long round-up :) To start things off I see a new cover from a series I love! The next Garnet book - Dead If I Do will be out next year! You can find out more over on Something Wicked!

If you want to see what is due out soon then check out Darque Reviews. There are always reviews of the upcomming releases so you can see which book is the must buy and which one can wait a little longer. Also Kimberly is posting reviews for all the episodes of True Blood.

Over on Tez Says there is a great list of the upcomming releases that had me adding more books to my order and wishlists! I have no idea why I don't have her site on my regular links list...must rectify that!

Just got stuck looking at the Top 10: Female Hotness in Spandex, Leather and Superpowers. I am sure they missed someone...but I can't think who right now.

I always spend so much time on Vampire Wire. With all the books to check up on, TV and film stuff to read through as well as all the other Paranormal news I don't know why I bother looking at any other sites...

Patricia's Vampire Notes is having a Scary Books Contest. Go over and have a look at what books you could win for just naming the scariest book you have read!

So I always visit 'The Witchy Chicks' because some of my favourite authors post over there. Well of course I haven't been over there for a while and look what I missed!! There is now a 'Witchy Chicks Cauldron' where you can see all the contests the authors are running! Great idea gals!

There are some other blogs where authors get together and post their news. Fangs, Fur & Fey have an amazing role call of authors posting and I get so much information from over there! Then there is the League of Reluctant Adults who post some very interesting things. Mark Henry's list of how much it costs to be an author really made me say WOW!

So that is some of the news from some of the blogs I had a chance to look at over the last hour. Now I am going back to my book and then the TV. It is Sunday after all!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 12, 2008 |


4 Comments:


At 12 October 2008 at 11:18, Blogger Kimberly Swan

Thanks for the DR mention! Now that you've mentioned it I have to click on over and check out Mark's post. :)

 

At 12 October 2008 at 11:49, Blogger Ladytink_534

Oh I love that picture! Great links!

 

At 12 October 2008 at 16:56, Blogger Tez Miller

Aye, I tend to work a month ahead when compiling release dates. Gives everyone plenty of time to check their budget and prioritise their purchases :-)

Sorry I haven't hunted out Austrian release dates. Crikey! Just had the feeling that the UK may not include Wales! I have no idea about world geography!

Thanks for everything, and have a lovely day! :-)

 

At 13 October 2008 at 23:01, Blogger Harry Markov

Oh, thanks for the mention. I think my rank list would remain in total oblivion. With my amazingly messed up schedule I can barely lift a finger to you advertise or something. And I think I missed someone as well, but think of who exactly.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online