Tuesday 28 October 2008
I have time for a little Round-up! Not sure if I will find anything worth posting so I will start off with my stuff ;)

Someone added Amberkatze's Book Blog on Facebook. So if you are on Facebook go over and join the blog!

Author Chris Howard was here on the blog a couple of weeks ago and he sent me a note you all maybe interested in -

Something you--and your readers--may be interested in: My novel Nanowhere is available free online:

http://www.lykeionbooks.com/nanowhere/

Nanowhere's an SF thriller in the same world as Seaborn. Kassandra even makes a cameo appearance. (My characters Kaffia Lang and Alex Shoaler in Nanowhere have fairly significant parts to play in Seaborn's sequel Sea Throne).

Nanowhere...it's a love story with all the usual elements: rogue soldiers, computer hacking, tyranny, cryptography, frustrated hit-men with an affinity for rolled adhesives, rebellious skateboarders, and sentient billion-node self-organizing nanotech ghosts.

Love to hear what you think!


I haven't had a chance to go and read this yet but if anyone has time let us know what it is like!

It seems I am not the only person who wants to celebrate Halloween with my readers. The spookiest holiday of the year is a big thing for paranormal book readers and the authors love it too. I am not the only one making a fuss.

There are rumours going around that the The Reluctant Leagues of Adults are up to something. Not sure what but I think it wouldn't hurt to check in over the Halloween weekend.

The Witchy Chicks are doing a special round robin horror story! So don't miss the chance to see some great authors all writing something together.

Bitten By Books is having a Halloween holiday carnival. They have loads of prizes on offer over there so it maybe in your favour to go see what the fuss is about.

Jennifer's Random Musing's is also having a Halloween Blog fest! Linda Wisdom has already been over there and I am sure there are more guests and giveaway's to come!

They are also talking Halloween over on Fangs, Fur & Fey! There are some really interesting posts and maybe the authors will get all festive and give some books away...you can only hope!

I am happy to see that Marta Acosta's blog, Vampire Wire, won the blog website poll over on Suburban Vampire. I love the site and wish I had time to go visit it more often! Well done Marta!

A while back I read a book called 'Let the Right One in'. Well this creepy but cool vampire story is now on the big screen. I can't find a release date for it here in Austria but I will have to get my hands on a copy somehow to see what it is like. Here is the info.

Yankee Romance Reviews has so many guests I can't keep up! If you have time to check things out over there I am sure you won't be disappointed!

Also check out the giveaways over on Fantasy & Sci-Fi Lovin' Book Reviews. There seems to be a nest of prizes over there ;)

So to finish things off! Here is the link to this weeks BITE ME interview & contest! and don't forget I have some guests over for Halloween and they all seem to have prizes with them....be sure to check in at least once a day between the 30th of October and 2nd of November so you don't miss anything! Better yet sign up for the newsletter so you get the latest in your inbox! <---

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, October 28, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online