Friday 3 October 2008
Rhia has been bound to the Spirit of Crow and for the last 20 years she has been helping the dead cross over. With the continuing war plaguing Rhia's people their only hope of peace is the Spirit of Raven to come and and The Reawakened. So far Raven has not shown itself and the Descendants are not only just killing Rhia's people but also preventing them from using the magic they possess. Keeping her family, friends and people safe is just as important to Rhia now as it always was but this time there is more to lose. Will Rhia be strong enough to get through everything life is about to throw at her?

Sura and Dravek are spirit brother and sister and they both know that the heat they feel when they are together is something special. A romantic relationship is out of the question and they both have to go their own way even if it hurts to do so. Although they end up being too close for comfort and making bad decisions as well. Things could get deadly for both of them if they don't control themselves and their powers. Will they manage to find a way of being together without hurting everyone they care about?

The Reawakened had twists and turns that kept me guessing till the end. I always thought I knew what was coming but the author kept surprising me all the way. The characters and story are just captivating and just like the previous two books I found it hard to put this down. When I did have to put The Reawakened away my heart ached for the moment to come when I could pick it back up again. The world is magical, mystical and fantastic but also so realistic. I loved this original idea and only wish it wasn't over.

Being the third and last book in the Aspect of the Crow Trilogy I did have a few tears in my eye when I got to the end of The Reawakened (I was on the bus so I managed to contain myself!). Everything came together and it was the perfect ending to what has been the best reading experience I have had this year. I can only continue to praise this trilogy and recommend it to anyone who will listen to me! Even if like myself you aren't usually into fantasy and romance I would highly suggest giving the first book in this trilogy a try. If you have been following this series you will not be disappointed and I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.

Aspect of Crow Trilogy has really blown me away. I feel like any other book I read now will never make up for this experience. I am going to treasure all three books and I will definitely be reading them again and again.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, October 03, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online