Sunday 27 July 2008
Thank you to everyone who entered this weeks contest to win a copy of Dark Harvest by Lynda Hilburn. The book is due out in October and it is the second book in the Kismet Knight, Vampire Psychologist series. If you haven't tried the first book The Vampire Shrink I can highly recommend it!

So time for a winner so the next interview and contest can start!

The winner of the Dark Harvest ARC is....




Dani !!!

Congratulations! Please email me at Amberkatzes_book_blog(at)gmx(dot)eu so I can email you the ARC. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Thank you again to Lynda Hilburn for the lovely interview and contest! I hope you will join me again sometime!

Next interview and contest will be up in a few hours. This week...Jenna Black!

Didn't win anything this time? There is always next time and the monthly draw!

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 27, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 27 July 2008 at 07:46, Blogger Lynda Hilburn

Dear Amber: Thank you so much for interviewing me and for hosting this great contest on your excellent blog. It's been fun being here. Congratulations, Dani, for winning the e-copy of DARK HARVEST. I hope you like it. And thanks to everyone who left a comment! I look forward to participating again in the future.
Hugs, Lynda

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online