Monday 21 July 2008
Nancy Haddock was my first guest here on Amberkatze's Book Blog and I had so much fun interviewing her that I started getting in touch with more authors and having more contests. So a big thank you to her!

I have been keeping in touch with Nancy and she is over on Bitten By Books this week giving away another signed copy of La Vida Vampire. So if you haven't read this cool book yet pop over and try your luck.

Also my friend Shaunie is giving away a copy of Real Vampires Have Curves by Gerry Bartlett. So pop over and tell her what your favorite humorous paranormal title, series or character is.

Also don't forget to enter this weeks contest here on Amberkatze's Book Blog and remember if you sign up for the newsletter you are also signed up for the monthly draw.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, July 21, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online