Tuesday 1 July 2008
The football is over here in Europe (thankfully!) but there are a few other contests going on!

First there is the contest here on Amberkatze's Book Blog to win a signed copy of Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready.

Then there are a load of Yasmine Galenorn contests which close tonight! Congrats to Yasmine for her release day for Dragon Wytch!

Here
Here
Here
&
Here

Then a friend of mine is giving away a copy of 'Black Magic Woman' by Justin Gustainis who I interviewed here a few months ago! He was a great guest and even let me post a preview chapter from his new book 'Evil Ways'.

Oh and Justin turned in the manuscript for EVIL WAYS two weeks ago and obviously has some time on his hands! Because he is over on Bitten By Books answering questions and giving away 2 copies of Black Magic Woman and an Amazon Giftcard!!!

My friend Terra is also running a contest but I think she is a little mixed up. You see it is sooo hot here and I am melting in the sun! But she is having Christmas in July!!! So go over and celebrate the festive season with Terra and enter her contest for some great prizes here!

So click and enter the contests! There are some great books on offer!

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, July 01, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 4 July 2008 at 11:27, Blogger Yasmine Galenorn

LOL..that's not the cover of Dragon Wytch--that was a potential cover for it but got nixed long before the final was chosen. ;)

Yasmine

 

At 5 July 2008 at 06:22, Blogger Unknown

I know it isn't the right cover but I liked it so much that I saved it in my blog file and decided to use it.

I will use the proper cover when I ever get a copy of Dragon Wytch. I have ordered it but it hasn't arrived...as you know in Europe Dragon Wytch isn't being released till October so I hope the company I ordered from are not just running away with my money!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online