Wednesday 9 July 2008
Getting used to married life and having the role of parent forced onto her, Betsy the Vampire Queen, is getting used to alot of changes. Of course she is up for the challenge but lately she has had some interesting powers appear and everyone is acting a little weird around her. However at the moment nobody is talking about things and that is fine with Betsy.

Then a new ghost visitor appears that gets Betsy screaming and some filthy attackers appear intent on killing the Queen. This sets of a whole new challenge for Betsy which involves keeping her friends and family safe and keeping the peace.

Betsy is her usual mouthy, witty and amazing self in this seventh book in the series. Undead and Unworthy had me laughing, scared and nearly in tears and that was just from reading the acknowledgments. The rest of the book was great fun and I didn't want it to end. This is the best paranormal chick-lit series on the shelves and I want more as soon as humanly possible.

Delightful, delicious and dead funny! This is a must read series if you haven't started it already!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, July 09, 2008 |


6 Comments:


At 9 July 2008 at 19:34, Anonymous Anonymous

It's interesting to see us have two entirely different opinions on the same book. Usually we're in the same vein. For some reason, this book didn't click with me. Maybe it has something to do with the cover. I ended up with the US version and you obviously got your hands on the better one and your synopsis makes me want to read it again.

Although, I did like how MJD made Betsy grow up in this one and realize that she has more responsibility than she originally thought.

 

At 10 July 2008 at 12:54, Blogger Unknown

Okay I avoided all reviews of this before I could read it for myself. So I will have to go over and see what you wrote.

 

At 10 July 2008 at 21:59, Blogger Caffey

I do have this on my wishlist to get! I love this series and heard its going a bit in a different route with her so it will be interesting to read!

 

At 10 July 2008 at 22:00, Blogger Caffey

Forgot to mention I love this cover much more than the US one. Where is yours from?

 

At 11 July 2008 at 00:52, Blogger Ladytink_534

I need to get caught up in this and her mermaid series!

 

At 11 July 2008 at 07:47, Blogger Unknown

@ Caffey - My copy of the book is the European version and therefore it has the nicer cover.


@ Ladytink - The Mermaid series is also fun. There is a 3rd part coming out in Winter.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online