Sunday 22 June 2008
This weeks contest was to win a copy of the new Garnet Lacey book! There was also an interview with Tate Hallaway and I will be posting a new contest and author interview later today.

So who has won a copy of Romancing the Dead by Tate Hallaway?

Drum roll.....


Hobbit!


Please contact me through my email on my profile or via Bookcrossing or Bookobsessed letting me know your name and address so I can send your prize on to you!

Thank you to everyone who entered! Keep coming back because I have some great interviews and contests coming up!

Thank you again Tate Hallaway for the lovely interview!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, June 22, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 18 July 2008 at 09:21, Anonymous Anonymous

Thanks Amberkatze! I've received it and am looking forward to reading it. - Hobbit

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online