Saturday 14 June 2008
A long time ago Dom Rizzi robbed a bank with some friends. He stashed the money and got caught and ended up spending time in jail. Since he got out he has been trying to get his hands on the nine million. However there is a big problem and his name is Joe Morelli.

Loretta is Dom's sister and has a son who goes by the name 'Zook'. Loretta desperately needed a Tom Collins one day and held up a liquor store. She skipped bail and Stephanie Plum bond enforcer takes in to make a new appointment. Although by the end of the day nobody is willing to bail out Loretta and Stephanie ends up babysitting graffiti spraying 'Zook'.

Throw in Lula wanting to get married, Mooner and his potato gun, Grandma and her online gaming skills and then a famous singer called Brenda and you have a recipe for disaster, mayhem and a whole load of laughs. Fourteen and Fearless that is Janet Evanovich's new book to a T!

I laughed out loud alot while reading this and every Plum fan out there should rush out and get a copy of this newest edition to the antics of Stephanie Plum. I hope we don't have to wait too long for #15 and I hope they don't con us fans into buying any more in between the numbers novella's because the full size real thing is 100 times better!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, June 14, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 14 June 2008 at 09:45, Blogger Ladytink_534

I can't wait for this! I'm sending my husband to pick it up Tuesday.

 

At 14 June 2008 at 10:29, Blogger Unknown

Sometimes I get good Amazon Karma! This isn't due out till Monday but they already sent out to me on Wednesday and it was in my post box when I got home yesterday!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online