Tuesday 20 May 2008
Today I went to see my friendly tattooist here in Wales and got my fourth tattoo. I didn't have any idea what to get this time but knew I wanted have another done while I was home. The idea only came to me on Wednesday (thanks to a little girl called Lari) and Thursday I made up the design.

This was the most painless and quickest of my tattoos. No pain at all and it isn't really that red. It is on my right wrist and I am really happy with the result. Here is a photo and I will let everyone guess what it is/means.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, May 20, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 20 May 2008 at 14:01, Blogger dancingmad

it means "Sorry Thorsten for not coming to your Housewarming-Party" right? :D

 

At 20 May 2008 at 14:06, Blogger Unknown

Nearly right...it means 'stupid Thorsten for having his party when Amber is out of the country'

:)

 

At 21 May 2008 at 06:59, Blogger dancingmad

:P
We'll definitly catch up in June/July when weather is more friendly :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online