Monday 26 May 2008
So the time has come to end yet another contest! I have entered the names into Raffle King and 3 lucky people will be getting a copy of Bite Me magazine issue #20 with my reviews inside!

The first winner is -

cheesygiraffe!

The Second winner is -

Nine-Mile

And the third and last winner is -

Kimberly Swan

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

I didn't manage to get any copies of the magazine while I was in the UK so I will have to order them. This means it may take a little longer to get to you. I will know more once I have your addresses and order them. So please contact me via Bookcrossing, Bookmooch or email (amber at virtualvienna dot net) with your details asap!

Thank you to everyone who took part in the contest! A new contest will be starting soon and it will be a choice of 3 books.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, May 26, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 26 May 2008 at 10:27, Blogger Kimberly Swan

Woohoo...thanks Amber! :)

 

At 26 May 2008 at 10:58, Blogger cheesygiraffe

YAY! *happy dance* Thanks Amber!

 

At 27 May 2008 at 08:44, Blogger Unknown

Congrats to you both!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online