Sunday 20 April 2008
What can I tell you this week? Well I can tell you there will be a new conest up and running soon. I am waiting on some details before I post anything more but I can give you the hint word 'Breed'.

As always on a Sunday I go and visit my favourite places online. This week you can vote for your favourite female vampire on Suburban Vampire and also see a list of the upcoming vampire films being released from now till 2010!

If you pop over to Vampire Wire you can see some very amusing 'Twilight' comics. Also there is news about the upcoming film of 'Let the Right One In' a book I reviewed a few months ago by Swedish writer John Ajvide Lindqvist.

You can read more about La Vida Vampire by Nancy Haddock over on Jennifer's Random Musings. Go out and buy the book! It is a great read!

My friends are also having some contests!

Win a copy of "Woman in Red" by Eileen Goudge on Terra's Book Blog!
Win 'On the Prowl' with stories by Patricia Briggs, Eileen Wilks, Karen Chance and Sunny over on Shaunie's Happy Place!

Well thats all folks!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, April 20, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online