Wednesday 9 April 2008
By the power of Raffle King we have a winner!!!

WSS4 You won!!!

Please contact me through Bookcrossing or Bookobsessed and let me know your address and I will send the book out to you asap! I will also pass your address on to Nancy so she can send you the Bookmark and Keychain!

Thank you everyone for playing! I will try and have a new contest up and running before the weekend is over! I hope you will all come back and play again because it was fun! There were over 30 people who entered and I have to say a big THANK YOU to you all!!!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, April 09, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 9 April 2008 at 11:39, Blogger Rebekah (monkeygirlsmama)

Congratulations, WSS4. Happy Reading!

 

At 9 April 2008 at 21:23, Blogger shaunesay

Yay Wss4! Congrats! *hugs*

 

At 10 April 2008 at 02:07, Blogger Wendy

Woohoo!! Thanks Amber.

Imagine my surprise when I peeked in here at this insane hour of the morning (5 AM -- I am not awake yet) to check out your blog. Then to see that I had won. Yipeee!!! This is the way to start a day!

I look forward to reading this book and the extra goodies the author is sending as well. I will be sure to come back and comment once I have read the book.

Thanks for having this great contest and for all of your wonderful posts! I really enjoy visiting your blog.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online